Friday, May 15, 2009

Done with school!

Well I am finally done with high school. I am really excited to see what God has instore for me. Something that God has made clear to me lately is your purpose. If you are still alive, you still have a purpose here. I love the feeling of knowing that God made you for one purpose, he didnt make a bunch of you's for the same purpose incase you messed it up. God made you and then he broke the mold. Just dont ever think that you have no purpose on this earth because you do. Rick Warren, who wrote The Purpose Driven Life says, "God designed EACH OF US so there would be no duplication in the world. No one had the exact same mix of factors that make you unique. That means no one else on earth will ever be able to play the role God planned for you....It is only in God that we discover our origin, our identity, our meaning, our purpose, our significance, and our destiny." Seek God and find what out His will for you, and do it whole heartly, because no one else will serve the purpose that He has for you here on earth.

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment