Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Forever

There was a song that I heard on the radio the other day and it said something how if love isnt meant to be forever, then what is forever for? So I thought about it. You cant really do anything on this earth "forever" (aka until you die) except to love. True love will never fade even through the ups and down of life.

If you love for money...it will fade
If you love for beauty...it will fade
Love someone for who they are and always will be...love will never fade
<3

1 comment:

  1. Yeah i guess i have never really thought of that before...that is really cool and true!
    I guess that's just another reason why you should say I love you, you never know when the last time you might get to say it to someone!
    I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH SIS!!!

    ReplyDelete