Monday, June 1, 2009

When God answers prayer...

I have had a stressful past few weeks trying to find a job, but today, it was an answer to my prayers. Past few weeks, I thought that I was going to be working at PacSun Warehouse. With working there last year, I wasn't too thrilled. But hey, its money. So I asked around to see if anyone knew of any jobs that were available, and I got one response. This person told me to go check his mom's daycare (I can talk about him because he never reads my blog) because she had an opening. So I was at track state and she emailed me the application, I filled it out, faxed it back, and had a phone call within 5 mins that set me up with an interview on Monday (today). The only thing I wasn't sure on was the hours that I would get, so I was really gave it alot of thought, and looked at my options. I told God how much I really wanted this job, how perfect it would be, but if only He could help me get more hours. Well I had an incredible interview. She first offered me the amount of hours I was first told and with it being a little ways from where I lived, I knew it wasn't going to work, so I told her that. She left the room and talked to someone, came back and said well I can give you this position (the amount of hours was TRIPLED!) I couldn't believe it! I just want to give this joy in my heart to God right now, Thank you God! And thanks to you for telling me...if YOU'RE reading this...you have an amazing mom.

Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart. - Ps. 37:4

No comments:

Post a Comment