Thursday, February 25, 2010

angry people and snowflakes...


I was driving down the road the other day and it was snowing (surprise, surprise), but I got to thinking about how the snow is like the weight of this world.

When you are driving through the snow at a fast pace, the snow comes slamming against your windshield, to me it looks like angry people, but that's just my imagination. But when you are stopped at a stop sign, the snow lightly falls to the ground so elegantly. That is very similar to life if you think about it. We get so comfortable with where we are at that we just want to stay there and enjoy the view, but we get no where in life because we are standing still. But when we all try to get somewhere in life, it gets hard, it feels like everything is against you at times (angry snowflakes). But if you keep pushing through, you will reach your destination, your goal in life. Don't let the angry snowflakes stop you...keep moving forward.

2 comments:

  1. haha very good whitney! definitely a good analogy, i'll think differently next time i'm tempted to drive slowly during heavy snowfall ;)
    -robbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whitney...

    Thanks for your insights... I really enjoy reading your blog. It funny to imagine snow as angry people... but I do feel like I am being attacked when driving through that dangerous precipitation.

    I hope all is going well.

    ReplyDelete